The big data tools of ProKnow DS allow you to track and analyze scatterplots to study correlation between metrics-of-interest from a collection. The Scatterplots feature allows you to interact in many ways:
- Select an x-axis and y-axis metric and immediately see the scatterplot and regression statistics.
- Group data by workspace or any custom metric tag to look for differences in correlation between different clinics, modalities, physicians, patient traits, genetic markers, drug regimens, etc.
- Bookmark any scatterplot to enable one-click recall for future sessions and as new patients are added to the collection.
- Select any point on the scatterplot to see which patient’s metric it is, and enable immediate drill-down into the Patient Module.
- Select any specific patient name from a list to highlight that patient’s result on the scatterplot.
- Run the “Correlation Finder” to search all permutations of metrics and sort by strength of correlation.
- Download raw data locally to a spreadsheet file (*.csv).