As you upload, create, and edit anatomy contours, ProKnow DS will manage your versions for you. This is helpful for several reasons:
- Keeping a version history mitigates the risk of losing work due to human or software error.
- It tracks a history of contouring progress as a series of saved drafts with labels, descriptions, and date/time.
- You can restore other/earlier versions to be the active structure set in case of unwarranted or incorrect contouring edits by your colleagues.
For any existing structure set version (active or not), you can take actions such as these:
- Edit the label and description/notes
- Preview (if not active)
- Restore (if not active)
- Download locally as a DICOM RT structure set