ProKnow DS introduces the concept of workspaces to help you organize patient data into clearly labeled repositories and control user access to those repositories with workspace-specific privileges.
For example, a network with many clinics might want to create a dedicated workspace for the patients from each specific institution. Smaller networks or individual clinics might create workspaces that are organized by protocol, body site, or even physician.
A well-planned set of workspaces will help you achieve the following:
- Organize your patient data into logical and distinct repositories
- Find your patient data quickly, be it ten minutes, ten days, or ten years after uploading
- Support intuitive and efficient usage for organizations with multiple institutions, protocols, and/or research groups
- Control user permissions by setting workspace-specific privileges to archive, retrieve, read, modify, contour, etc.
- Build workspace-specific patient collections for strategic “big data” analysis
- Build “super collections” of patient data to compare metrics and performance across multiple workspaces